Organic fertilizers “BioHum”
It is known that trace elements are necessary for normal functioning of plants. They are used to fertilize the soil and, in smaller quantities, for foliar application and seed soaking. Trace elements improve the efficiency of plant’s mineral nutrition, reduce the accumulation of nitrates in vegetables and fruits.
Modification of fertilizer "BioHum" with trace elements focus on specific groups of crops. Their composition is selected on the basis of specific features of the physiology of plants. The optimum ratio of trace elements in conjunction with humic substances and mineral components of "BioHum" allows to effectively influence the plant, which will lead to a further increase in productivity, product quality (greater accumulation of vitamins, minerals in fruits and vegetables), increased resistance to diseases and pests, as well as opportunities to prevent them.
Specialists prepared a modification of "BioHum" designed for "live farming" (growing agricultural production without the use of chemical fertilizers) in production of which, in addition to environmentally friendly raw materials — sapropel, they used reagents and micronutrient supplements exclusively of natural origin.
Based on the results of comparative field trials fertilizer "BioHum" is much superior to other similar products and ensures the effectiveness of investments by:
- Increasing to yield / output x (from 10 to 60% depending on the type of a / v crops);
- Increasing efficiency of macro- and micronutrients in the soil made fertilizers (reduces the amount included in the soil fertilizer from 10 - 50%);
- Increase the quality and cost of 1 kg, respectively (1 ton) with / agricultural products;
- Removal losses in adverse weather conditions;
- Decrease in losses during storage with / agricultural production due to increase in terms of keeping quality;
- Reduction ripening with / agricultural products.
Fertilizer is applied as an aqueous solution at a concentration of 1: 1000 (1 part fertilizer "BioHum" in 1000 parts of water).
Soak of seeds
Time for the soaking of seed:
- potatoes, onion sets, garlic, bulbs, tubers and rhizomes of flowers - 1-3 hours (effectively even dipping);
- cabbage, radish, turnip, cucumber, pumpkin, zucchini, peas, beans, beans - 12 hours;
- tomato, pepper, eggplant, Physalis, beets, lettuce - 24 hours;
- onions, carrots, dill, parsley, celery, sorrel, rhubarb - 48 hours.
Before you pick and plant the sprout in the ground, it is necessary to moisten the roots in the “BioHum” working solution.
- the application rate - 0,3 - 0,5 l "BioHum" on 1 hectare.
- the method of application - spraying the wet sheet to complete wetting.
- growing plants during processing (the processing is preferably carried out in the early morning or evening)
The basic modification
The composition of the basic modification fertilizer "BioHum":
- Humic acids - at least 20 g / l;
- Fulvic acid - not less than 6.9 g / l;
- Nitrogen (N) - 8-13 g / l;
- Phosphorus (P2O5) - 9-17 g / l;
- Potassium (K2O) - 16-22 g / l;
- Magnesium (MgO) - not less than 0.9 g / l;
- Amino acids (threonine, methionine, lysine, cystine);
- Trace elements (Manganese, zinc, copper, molybdenum, cobalt, iron, etc.);
- Vitamins (A, C, B1, B2);
- A wide range of beneficial soil micro-organisms (including ammonifying, amil, pedotroph);
- Enzymes which catalyze oxidative reactions (catalase and peroxidase) and hydrolysis reaction.
Analysis of the data and results of field trials lead to the conclusion that the use of "BioHum" results in:
- Increased productivity, as a result there is an undeniable economic impact;
- Increase of the survival rate of transplanted plants;
- Increase germination;
- Increased resistance of plants to frost, drought, effects of high humidity, pests and diseases;
- Increased ratio of nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus, trace elements from the soil and other fertilizers;
- Improved test results;
- The acceleration of growth, improve in the appearance and abundant flowering of landscaping ornamental plants. There is a positive experience in application of fertilizers such as "BioHum" for cleaning soils contaminated with heavy metal salts.
Combination of treatment of organic fertilizer "BioHum" with mineral fertilizers, plant protection and biological products in a single process cycle, which reduces their application rates of up to 30%, reduces labor costs for processing crops.
Forms of output